Today, I’d like to share with you seven highlights from our no-hassle home marketing system. The document these highlights come from is simply an overview of how we sell properties differently than our competition.
Since we’ve already sent you this document, I do recommend reading it ahead of time before continuing here. This way, you’ll have the best understanding possible of what I’m about to share.
So now, I’d like to highlight seven key areas that appear in that document:
- Needs and market analysis. Because your needs are unique, this step in our marketing system is designed to help us put in place a plan that has been customized to you. This allows us to give you the experience you deserve.
- Prepare your home to market. I’m sure during the online portion of your home search, you’ve encountered some really bad photos. When it comes to listing a home, professional photography is essential. If you look into the document we sent you, you’ll be able to see for yourself the kinds of photos we use. You’ll also be able to see how we stage properties for success. There’s no such thing as a second chance at a first impression, so we make sure your house is put in the best light possible.
- Maximum exposure. The average agent spends approximately $150 per month on marketing, but this just doesn’t cut it for us. At the Salas Team, we spend about $40,000 per month on marketing. For you, this translates into maximum exposure. It means your property is being marketed everywhere possible. We have connections on a national and international level.
- Buyer attraction systems. We invest in the latest technology to make sure our internet and social media presence captures as many buyers as possible. We also have a large database of about 20,000 people that we’re building every day. This allows us to bring key buyers to you. We’re not about being reactive, we’re about being proactive. We don’t just put a sign in the yard and hope your home sells. We’ve got inside sales agents making calls all day long to capture interested buyers.
- Broker co-op. Not only do we have great buyer attraction systems, we also have great relationships with brokers. We actually have a protocol that allows us to see if a broker’s client has saved your home during their search.
- Negotiation and skills. My wife and I have a combined 18 years of experience as lawyers, which is what we both did before we started this brokerage. We train our team members to be top negotiators because saying the wrong thing at the wrong time can be a very costly mistake.
- Team support. Not many people know this, but it takes about 108 different activities to sell a property. This is far too much for one agent to handle even when working with just one client, let alone juggling multiple clients at once. This is why we implement the team approach. It’s no different than building a house. A plumber wouldn’t work on the roof, and a roofer wouldn’t do the plumbing. Our team members perform specialized tasks so that you can receive the best service possible during your transaction.
If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.